Don't spend hours sanding, grinding and painting that old frame only to have it rust again. Throttle Down Kustoms' frames are better than OE. Start with a solid frame for your project!
TDK Frame Manufacturing Process
- TDK frames are CNC mandrel bent for better than OEM precision.
- Brackets are CNC cut out of 3/16" and 1/4" P&O plate.
- Frames and brackets are hand welded in Montana.
- Bronco frames are made from 2"x 4" rectangular 3/16" wall A500 tubing.
- Brackets are made with 3/16" and 1/4" P&O steel.
- You can have the frame customized to meet your needs. Contact us to learn more.
- Check out a TDK frame on a Bronco at Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale, AZ.