Don't spend hours sanding, grinding and painting that old frame only to have it rust again. Throttle Down Kustoms' frames are better than OE. Start with a solid frame for your project!
TDK Frame Manufacturing Process
- TDK frames are CNC mandrel bent for better than OEM precision.
- Brackets are CNC laser cut out of 3/16" and 1/4" P&O steel plate.
- Frames and brackets are hand welded in Montana.
- Jeep frames are made from 2" x 4" rectangular 3/16" wall A500 tubing.
- Brackets are made with 3/16" and 1/4" P&O steel.
- You can have the frame customized to meet your needs. Contact us to learn more.
Included Mounting Points
- Steering Box
- Front and Rear Upper and Lower Control Arm mounts
- TDK Skid Plate included with frame. (TDK Skid Plate pattern only; the stock TJ Skid Plate will not work with the TDK TJ Frame)
- Sway Bar, Front and Rear
- Body Mounts, Grille Mount
- Front Bumper
- Rear Crossmember Standard
- Gas Tank
- Front and Rear Bump Stop Holes
- Motor Mount welded in (6cy)
- Steering Shaft Idler Mounting location
- Rear Coil Spring Mount
- Rear Shock Mounts with 5/16" nuts welded in.
- Rear Track Bar Mount set up for stock rear track bar.
- Front Coil Spring Mount with Shock Mounts welded to frame
- Front Track Bar Mount, set up for Adjustable track bar comes with the TDK Frame.
- All frames are shipped bare metal.
- Throttle Down Kustoms does not offer the stock battery box welded to the frame. The end user will have to reinstall the stock battery tray to the new frame.
- Some stock running boards do not work the same. You may have to modify them to work.